Oct 24, 2009

The Experiment

Welcome to my mlog (pronounced how it’s spelled), an experiment in movie review blogging. After watching too many movies and having them never again benefit me in any way and lay forgotten in the cavernous wastelands of my mind, I made the decision to document and review every single movie or film I see, if not so just I can go back and remember what is and what isn’t worth watching. In addition, I will occasionally explore some themes and meta-themes to help the further appreciation and comprehension of what is not individually obvious to the casual viewer.

I can't imagine what use this will be to any reader, but feel free to poke around and you might just discover a movie to occupy your otherwise pointless and banal life.

Regards,
Ben Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment